Ash Huang writes, designs and paints. She works at Adobe as a designer.
It is 2022. American cities are under strict quarantine, and nearly 30% of the population is infected with a deadly flu. As reporter Fi Ocampo unravels the story behind the contamination, she must come to terms with her otherness, and her responsibility in determining the fate of her country.Learn more
Essays and Interviews
Tech, diversity and design
- The Google Memo Proves Tech Needs More Empathy, Not Less Emotion
- Women In UX: Meet Ash Huang, XD Designer at Adobe by Day and Renaissance Woman by Night
- If You Don't Laugh a Little Charging...
- How Much Poison Is Acceptable in Our Technology?
- Three Ways The Tech Industry (Still) Misuses Metrics
- How Ordinary Tech Workers Can Improve the Industry’s Diversity
- Techies Interview with Helena Price
- Tiny Gods
- Interview with Cesar Contreras
- Keep Going
- Creative Burnout
- How I’ve Learned To Thrive With The Loneliness Of Self-Employment
- Designer/Writer Ash Huang on How She Bootstrapped her Novel to Reality
Have gifs, will travel. I’ve spoken for crowds of 13 to 13,000 in Vegas, San Diego, Little Rock, Sioux Falls, and more, including:
If you have an event invitation, thank you! Please include, if applicable:
- The basics: name of event, location and date
- Topic or theme, if you have one in mind
- List of speakers already invited/accepted
- For conferences: ticket prices for attendees, honorarium information, estimated size
Buy yourself something pretty, you deserve it.Visit store
Contact and other info
- Huang is pronounced, Hwah-ng, all one syllable.
- If you’re emailing about advice via coffee or a phone call, I’m prioritizing time with my family this year. I’m happy to answer any questions by email. Send me a message through my contact form.